Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More butterfly hats...


This one turned out infant size...I did it with the same size hook as I did the white one (G or H, I can't remember now) but it's a finer yarn. Going to try this with a different stitch for the body of the hat above the butterfly.


I did a little variation on this one..I did a cross-over or twist stitch on the body of the hat above the butterfly (you can kind of see it in the picture) and then used a contrasting color for the last row and the center of the butterfly. This one would probably fit Grace, but if I tried it on her she'd decide it was hers and it's really for the craft fair/gift/sell bag.


I've been wanting to see if this looked nice in just plain white, and it does. Again, this is probably the same size as the purple one, but I can't have Grace model it until she understands that not every hat is hers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment