Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vinyl fun...

I've been wanting to do vinyl wall quotes for ages. Finally, I took the time to do it. It was part of Brian's Father's Day. He wanted this:

I used the Design studio program for all of these.  I welded "you" and "pray" using the program.
I used Cherry Limeade, Once Upon a Princess and Alphalicious for these letters.
I'd made these little swirly things to go at either end of the prayer quote, but decided I didn't like them. I like them here very well...they were on the Storybook cartridge. I may add something more -not sure yet.

This is one the kids asked for. My tan vinyl didn't show up as well as I'd hoped, but we know it's there. I used the Home Décor cartridge for the word "love" and Lyrical Letters for "is spoken here". This was my first wall vinyl attempt. The contact paper I was using as transfer tape was too tacky or something and things did not go well (probably being as it was pushing 1130 at night and I was balancing on the arm rest of the futon didn't help either). I used extra wide masking tape as my transfer tape the next day on all the rest and had no problems at all.

When we were at Brian's sister's last week, I loved how they had "Welcome" in vinyl on their front door.
So this is one I wanted :) I used Alphalicious and Bloom cartridges.

This was a quote I found on line because I wanted something in the kitchen :)
I used the Winter Frolic cartridge (for Season - I cut off the trees that were attached), Botanicals (capital letters) and Home Décor (love and hearts) 



No comments:

Post a Comment