Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Old layout...Nathaniel 12 months

My sister, Carrie, asked about my old Storytellers Gallery today and explained that the old one had gotten hacked last year. I told her if she was looking for something specific that I have all the photos of my layouts saved. She was looking for one of Nathaniel in front of the fence at our old house.
I think this might be it...I took the larger picture on his 1st birthday. (I took a picture of him on his "birthday" every month for his first year and then scrapped it, and usually added a little journaling about that month and sometimes more pictures...much more organized that Joshua's first scrapbook). His baby blues just glowed in the pictures I took of him that day.
Amazing how much he has changed in what feels like such a short period of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment