Thursday, May 10, 2012

MSD 2012

It is that time again...time for May Scrapbooking Days on the Storytellers Club website. I haven't gotten as much done as I'd have liked since we just recently moved, but I'll put what I have gotten done up here...and hopefully get some of my other projects posted too.

This year's theme is Around the World...and each day is a different country. I've managed to "visit" Argentina, Switzerland and Italy.  Here are Switzerland and Argentina:
 For the Switzerland challenge, you were supposed to use neutrals...thinking of creams, whites, blacks, grays, tans...I totally thought of a heritage layout. 
So I did a baby picture of my great-grandmother...who was born in 1900. I just recently saw this picture in the past few months.
In addition to the picture, I used Bazzill cardstock, Creative Memories and Fiskars brown inks, some random strand of craft pearls that I found when moving and some old old eyelet/rick-rack stuff, oh and a handful of buttons out of my stash.  Not too sure if I like that collagey button look in the corner, some people do that so well, but I'm not sure I'm one of them.

The Argentina challenge required 2 of everything...I used Storytellers patterned cardstock, photo corners, and cutouts, scrap of Creative Memories patterned paper, acrylic water droplets from I can't remember because I've had them longer than Nathaniel has been around :), and two kinds of alphabet stickers from Provo Craft...Nathaniel having fun at the Primary swimming party last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment