Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2 new LOAD pages plus an recent-ish one of J

Pictures of Joshua from the fall...I LOVE how my title turned out :)
The paper is old stuff from DCWV I think, the metal alpha letters are some I got at JoAnns pre-2006...I like them but they're a pain! I used the Cricut Zoo Day cart again for the rest of the letters (love the font on that one!) Inked stuff with a brown ink pad. The pocket watch image I stamped (about 3 months ago when I was originally going to do this LO) on photo paper. The ink smudged off in spots as I was adhering it yesterday, but it just makes it look more aged :)

This was the LOAD challenge for Feb 14
This is an ST kit that I just got in the mail last week as a prize from Dec. It's a mother's day one, but works great for little girls, too. I popped up the two die cuts with foam tape. Then I added little tiny pink "diamonds" to the centers of all the visible scrolls on on the tip of each flower petal and a little purple star jewel to the tab with the date on it. My "jewels" are nail jewels I picked up at the dollar store and cut apart :)

LOAD for Feb 18th challenge...
4th of July layout of Joshua from 2008! I really need to get going and get caught up (ha ha)...Grace thought this was Nathaniel...and thought the baby pictures I was doing of Nathaniel recently were pictures of herself. Poor kid...

The paper is from Target in 2007 or 2008...CS - is from Costco, Cricut cuts (title & banners) from Create a Critter 2, firecracker sticker is from Miss Elizabeth and journaling block is CM

No comments:

Post a Comment