Thursday, February 21, 2013

a couple more layouts...

Man - I love when ST has MSD or LOAD, I seem to actually get around to scrapbooking!  And boy, do I need to keep it up...I can't even begin to count the amount of pictures I have printed out that I need to do something with - and I don't even want to think about what is still on the computer to print out...I'd probably cry.  Then this morning, I started organizing/sorting paper trying to find something I remember having somewhere. Oh my goodness!!  I have more paper than I'll ever use. Which is why I haven't really bought any in a long time (except a little bit of girl stuff in the past few years and some Star Wars paper that we found this summer). So I'd better get back to that mess, errrr....project.


This was just a LO I was going to do because I had the pictures out thinking about the monochromatic LO (see below) and this paper was also on my table because I'd just found it and I thought they would go well together (and bagged the monochromatic idea for these pictures).
Then I realized I could use this for one of the monthly contests on Storytellers - an interesting/unusual combination of colors...which I thought this was because I've used maybe two of them together, but not all of them at once.
The PP is K&Co., CS is from Target (years ago - Marcella by K or something), the bright green ink I inked around that mats & journaling is Studio G from WM...and the pen is CM, i think. And I used my tab punch - love that punch.
Pictures are from last June at the trailer we lived in for 4 months and the kids and a friend playing croquet golf.

For the Feb 17 LOAD you were supposed to make a paper craft of some sort. I probably could've just done another LO, but wasn't sure, so I made this flower out of scraps from my photo mats. The button was from an old coat or something.
 

This was Feb 19 LOAD - monochromatic - so I went with pink & pictures of Grace from 2 years ago.
She'd snagged my shoes after church and did quite well walking in them....probably because her feet slid all the way to the toe and it wasn't too different from regular shoes :)
The main cardstock was Bazzill Basics (Cherries Jubilee, I think), the foam alphabets were Miss Elizabeth, the light pink CS was from a package from Costco, the brads were from Michaels or JoAnns, the little gems were the Dollar store and the journaling box & pen, and paper flowers, heart, & butterfly were all CM.
Grace really liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment