Thursday, February 14, 2013

I DO remember how to Scrapbook :)

This is a Joshua layout - from an event last week :)
The paper is from Storytellers, the jouranling block, title strip, photo mat and alphabet stickers are all CM. The brad is from Joanns and the tag from walmart :)
I should've made a title for this and called it ROCKET MAN but I didn't think of that until I was downloading the pictures of the layout :) Another Nathaniel layout - from a week or two ago and a school project to build a rocket out of recyclables (they took them in to school).  The journaling block is CM, the paper is Bazzil? and the photo mats are CM.


I think I did most of this in July when I scrapbooked on my birthday - I found it all finished except for journaling in a paper storage container today when I was looking for some other paper...the textured CS is from Mrs. Grossman's I think - came with some free samples or something back in 2004 or 2005. The red CS is Bazzill, the title stickers are ones I've had since 2003 or 2004. The journaling block is from CM. This is one for Nathaniel's baby book...he was 6 days old.

Storytellers Club is doing their LayOut A Day challenge for February again (love when they do this!) and I'm finally getting a chance to scrapbook. This was for the challenge due today - a seasonal layout about any season but winter ;)
Grace swimming at Uncle Terry & Aunt Theresa's last July.
The paper is from Storytellers from several years ago, the stickers are from a prize I won during MSD about 5 years ago (maybe 6), the pink CS is from a big pack from Costco from at least 5 years ago.
So yep, all the supplies are older than Grace :)


Another LOAD challenge - this was for yesterday's - use punches (leaf punch on photo on upper left - and punched out leaves added to diecut on bottom right, and circle punch used for circles on the Brothers and Sibling Love photos)
Nathaniel at the pumpkin patch - October 2011.  This layout was awesome - I'd started it (mats cut, journaling block done, photos and paper all together!!) I don't know how long ago and it got put in a paper storage box and when I went to find some other paper yesterday I found this just needing some glue dots and ink (and I traded out two of the mats because they were just too dark).  Most of the supplies in this layout are older than Nathaniel...the background paper is from a DCWV stack that I bought when I first started scrapbooking in 2003...same with the Autumn diecut. The journaling block is from CM, I believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment