Monday, February 25, 2013

Last year's t ball pictures - I just found them a couple of weeks ago - whoops. Thought I'd taken care of them already.
Not sure of the paper or even where I got it (JoAnns or Michaels). The sticker I've had forever and just matted it on black CS like the pictures.  The journaling block is CM.

This year's school picture (I also did last year's...also thought I'd done it and hadn't...) Paper is Provo Craft, I think and the owl is from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge.


This was a LOAD last week. Using circles of various sizes. So I found this paper (Miss Elizabeth) and then used my Cricut (George Basic Shapes cart) and cut out various sized circles out of paper with various size circles on it :) The CS is Bazzill. The title is from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge. Pics of Grace from 2011.

Last year's Little League.  Can't remember this paper - I've had it for ages - bought it to go with pictures from a Sacramento River Cats game and had it left over. The sticker and journaling block are CM.

Another LOAD - this time you were supposed to use metal (if you used brads or eyelets you were supposed to use 10...i used 5 brads and 5 letters). I also used it for one of the monthly contests at ST - the recipe challenge where you were to use red or pink CS, make a heart out of embellishments (blingie heart on journaling box), and use an arrow (title).  The paper is from imaginescence, the letters from JoAnns (about 7 or 8 years ago), the CS - Bazzill, journaling box Bazzill, bling - ?, inked edges of photo mats and arrow.  More Spring of 2011 Grace pictures :)
Oh, I put the heart brads next to certain words to highlight them on the background paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment