Friday, May 13, 2011

MSD 10 & 11

Blogger wouldn't let me in yesterday, so here are the latest May Scrapping Days challenges. 
This is MSD 11 - Project Runway.  We were to make an embellishment.  I made decorative circles...I've had the plastic circles since before Nathaniel was born, I think!  Same with the little glass effects "water" droplets. 
The paper is Storytellers and Creative Memories.
This is the challenge from the 10th - Real World.  We were supposed to do a layout about an every day moment.  This was our every day moments in March of 2007 - he was always in that exer-saucer some friends lent us :)  I used Storytellers paper and some diecuts, Creative memories paper and some fun stamps that I got a couple of years ago because of the cute monkeys and I have a little monkey boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment