Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The rest of my NSD Challenge Layouts

This was the Raising Sextuplets challenge.  You had to pop-up (raise up) 6 things on the page.  I did Nathaniel's 2nd Easter and "raised up" six of the eggs.  The background paper is from Storytellers, the journaling block and blue, orange and green paper is Creative Memories paper and the red paper is Bazzill.   


This was the Addiction Challenge.  We were supposed to show in our layout what scrapbook item we're addicted too.  Well, I'm sure my main addiction is paper, but I didn't feel like cutting lots of pieces of paper up.  I also "collect" my storytellers kits (which I have quite a few of, even though I haven't been able to subscribe for several years, thanks to friends sharing their surpluses).  And, I love autumn themed supplies.  So this is a family picture from 2007 at the FFA Harvest Festival in Winters.  The paper is from Storytellers, as is the photo corners and tab, the stickers are from Joanns & Die Cuts With a View, as is the orange cardstock. The green paper is from Creative Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment