Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Day...

Storytellers, in addtion to their month long cybercrop for May, has all kinds of challenges & games on National Scrapbook Day. Here are the ones I've gotten done so far...I have a couple more I want to get done before the deadline tonight :)
Brian in a production in college.  This was for the Big Brother challenge (use a big photo mat).

I couldn't have found more perfect paper for this challenge - Cupcake Wars!  Someone sent me this paper quite a while ago.  The challenge was to have a cupcake of some sort on the layout and use the word SWEET in the title or journaling (i did both).  I saw a LO on another blog months ago titled this and knew I'd have to do a LO of Grace's adorable chubby cheeks some day.  I used the Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge for the title ;)

This was the American Idol challenge - use red, white and blue...not necessarily patriotic.  These are pictures I took of Grace on her 10 month day.  I used Bazzil cardstock for everything, but the title - that was just some random white cardstock.  I added white ribbons and white flower brads. I used the Alphalicious cartridge for this title.
These are some pictures and postcards from my mission.  This was part of the Mythbusters challenge where we were supposed to use something architecural on the LO or pictures with need stuff like that in it.  So I immediately thought of Spain :)  All the papers, journaling boxes, pen were Creative Memories products.  The title was cut with the Lyrical Letters cartridge.  The pictures with tabs at the side have slide out journaling underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment